This week's top beauty sales: Smashbox, Stila and Lumenesse products
Monday 18 October 2010
This week, enjoy major discounts on Smashbox and Stila cosmetics as well as Lumenesse hair products.
Known for its backstage-tested products that look flattering even under hot fluorescent lights, the LA-based cosmetics line Smashbox has gained a cult following. Products go on sale here October 20.
Make your lashes pop with Stila's Waterproof & Curling Lash Visor Mascara, which is selling here for $6.99 instead of $20. Plus: Lumenesse hair products go on sale here October 20. Paraben- and sulfate-free, Lumenesse products contain a proprietary pentapeptide complex that is said to reconstruct and deeply condition weak, color-treated hair.
This week, Sephora's US/Canada site is offering a web exclusive on Stila's Paint Your Pout Red - The Talking Palette, which features three shades of red lip color, a lip brush, as well as a voice recording that walks you through each application step so you can achieve the perfect red pout. Selling now for $15 instead of $45.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...