This week's top beauty sales: Stila mascara 'steal of the week'
Tuesday 14 September 2010
Sales on Stila mascara and Cor's beauty products begin this week, plus another vintage sale from MfD.
This week's 'Steal of the week' on Beauty Ticket is quick-drying waterproof mascara from Stila: the mascara normally retails for $20 (€15.56) but has been reduced to a mere $4.99 (€3.88).
Market for Drama
Another of MfD's ever popular sales of antique and vintage beauty accessories starts on September 21.
Products from Cor's skincare range contain natural ingredients, wherever possible, and are designed to provide a hassle-free beauty regime. Get up to 40 percent off the skincare line on Haute Look, September 14- 16.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to cost the same, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the word become popular?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working with a 8 st...
£8000 - £12000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A unique opportunity has arisen ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a pa...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of designer kitch...