This week's top beauty sales: Stila mascara 'steal of the week'
Tuesday 14 September 2010
Sales on Stila mascara and Cor's beauty products begin this week, plus another vintage sale from MfD.
This week's 'Steal of the week' on Beauty Ticket is quick-drying waterproof mascara from Stila: the mascara normally retails for $20 (€15.56) but has been reduced to a mere $4.99 (€3.88).
Market for Drama
Another of MfD's ever popular sales of antique and vintage beauty accessories starts on September 21.
Products from Cor's skincare range contain natural ingredients, wherever possible, and are designed to provide a hassle-free beauty regime. Get up to 40 percent off the skincare line on Haute Look, September 14- 16.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Regin: Newly uncovered malicious software snooping since 2008 'was developed by a nation state'
Kim Kardashian recreates iconic Jean-Paul Goude naked 'Champagne Incident' photo
Henri de Toulouse Lautrec: Google celebrates 150th anniversary of French artist's birth
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Argyll Scott International: A Business A...
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Netw...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Investigo: A growing group of top end restaurants l...
£200 per day: Ashdown Group: Working within a business that has a high number ...