This week's top beauty web sales: bronze beauty
Monday 24 May 2010
Your face will look even better with this summer's peach and coral shades if it's tanned, so get shopping at BeautyTicket's special boutique.
Make your face look summer-ready with Caudalie's Fresh Complexion Tinted Moisturizer, Smashbox's Green Room Bronzer in "Golden Glow," or Clarins' Bronzing Powder in "Copper Sun," all selling at half their original prices. Steal of the Week is Pixi's Eye Beauty Kit, selling for $5.99 instead of $28.
Thermal Spa Plankton, included in every Biotherm product, is rich in essential minerals and trace elements that rebalance the skin, boost cellular regeneration and help skin stay healthy. The full skincare range becomes available here May 24.
Market for Drama
The Vincent Longo sale ends mid-week. Bestsellers include concealers, foundations, and eyeshadows, according to the site.
The site's Luxury Skincare Sale, opening May 24, features products by Sisley, Clarins, and Orlane.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Global leading Energy Tra...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: CXL, Triple Po...