This week's top beauty web sales: Burberry makeup
Monday 21 June 2010
The fashion brand will start selling its own makeup this week.
Five shades of blush as well as powders, bronzers, foundations, lipsticks and eye shadows will go on sale June 21 (at US department store Nordstrom) and June 25 (on the label's own site). All products, designed by creative head Christopher Bailey, are inspired by the iconic Burberry trench and come with packaging in the brand's signature checked pattern.
Greens and blues are one of the key beauty trends this summer (not very surprisingly, given the general 1980s focus in makeup right now), and BeautyTicket is giving customers what they want with its Go Green sale: browse and buy countless shades of eye shadows and pencils by Vincent Longo, Stila, Smashbox and more - all selling at half-price!
Kevyn Aucoin's cosmetics, StriVectin's anti-aging skincare, and InStyler's rotating hot styling irons - hybrids of brush, curling and flat iron - all go on sale here this week.
Market for Drama
The site's sales of MfD Vintage vanity accessories have been postponed to June 22.
Life & Style blogs
Biggest structure in the universe is huge hole, scientists find
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Female student 'burned up from the inside' and dies after taking eight DNP diet pills
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils its Doodle and Nessie Street View
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This winner of the best new business in Shrops...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This winner of the best new business in shrops...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company are looking for a highly or...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Trainee Recruitment Consultan...