This week's top beauty web sales: killer savings on Yves Saint Laurent and Smashbox makeup
Monday 11 October 2010
Yves Saint Laurent and Smashbox cosmetics go on sale for more than 50 percent off at these sites.
One of the beauty industry's most inventive makeup artists, Vincent Longo is known for his celebrity clientele and his products' bold, cutting-edge color. The cosmetics line goes on sale here October 13.
Liven up your cheeks with Yves Saint Laurent's Pop Stick Blush, which is selling here for $9.99 instead of $42. Plus: Premium denim brand Rock & Republic's urban and glitzy cosmetics line goes on sale here for up to 75 percent off from October 13 to 15.
This week, Smashbox's Smile Brightening Lip Gloss goes on sale for a limited time only on Sephora's website. The shimmery gloss, packed with light-reflecting pearls that Smashbox guarantees will lighten and brighten your smile, is now selling for $5 instead of $19.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£49000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
£48000 - £54000 per annum + Benefits package: Progressive Recruitment: My clie...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: If you're pa...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP Business...