This week's top beauty web sales: killer savings on Yves Saint Laurent and Smashbox makeup
Monday 11 October 2010
Yves Saint Laurent and Smashbox cosmetics go on sale for more than 50 percent off at these sites.
One of the beauty industry's most inventive makeup artists, Vincent Longo is known for his celebrity clientele and his products' bold, cutting-edge color. The cosmetics line goes on sale here October 13.
Liven up your cheeks with Yves Saint Laurent's Pop Stick Blush, which is selling here for $9.99 instead of $42. Plus: Premium denim brand Rock & Republic's urban and glitzy cosmetics line goes on sale here for up to 75 percent off from October 13 to 15.
This week, Smashbox's Smile Brightening Lip Gloss goes on sale for a limited time only on Sephora's website. The shimmery gloss, packed with light-reflecting pearls that Smashbox guarantees will lighten and brighten your smile, is now selling for $5 instead of $19.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...