This week's top beauty web sales: purse-perfect products
Monday 05 July 2010
This week, shop DaLish, whose products are designed to be carried in a handbag, and cute beauty accessories by Fluff.
Red Ginger assembles nail art, make-up, brushes and skin care from all over the globe - shop its products from July 7. Plus: brandnew DaLish Cosmetics, designed to be carried with you in your purse, and celebrity make-up artist Carol Shaw's Lorac brand also go on sale here this week.
Mario Badescu's skincare line - which has celebrity fans including Charlize Theron and jennifer Aniston - becomes available here on July 7.
The site has something slightly different for its shoppers this week: snap-close cosmetic mirrors, featuring eye-catching cartoon personalities, by Fluff are $3.99, instead of $16 a pop.
Market for Drama
More unusual beauty accessories can be shopped here at MfD's vintage sale, opening July 6.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Web Developer ...
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...