This week's top beauty web sales: purse-perfect products
Monday 05 July 2010
This week, shop DaLish, whose products are designed to be carried in a handbag, and cute beauty accessories by Fluff.
Red Ginger assembles nail art, make-up, brushes and skin care from all over the globe - shop its products from July 7. Plus: brandnew DaLish Cosmetics, designed to be carried with you in your purse, and celebrity make-up artist Carol Shaw's Lorac brand also go on sale here this week.
Mario Badescu's skincare line - which has celebrity fans including Charlize Theron and jennifer Aniston - becomes available here on July 7.
The site has something slightly different for its shoppers this week: snap-close cosmetic mirrors, featuring eye-catching cartoon personalities, by Fluff are $3.99, instead of $16 a pop.
Market for Drama
More unusual beauty accessories can be shopped here at MfD's vintage sale, opening July 6.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...