This week's top beauty web sales: purse-perfect products
Monday 05 July 2010
This week, shop DaLish, whose products are designed to be carried in a handbag, and cute beauty accessories by Fluff.
Red Ginger assembles nail art, make-up, brushes and skin care from all over the globe - shop its products from July 7. Plus: brandnew DaLish Cosmetics, designed to be carried with you in your purse, and celebrity make-up artist Carol Shaw's Lorac brand also go on sale here this week.
Mario Badescu's skincare line - which has celebrity fans including Charlize Theron and jennifer Aniston - becomes available here on July 7.
The site has something slightly different for its shoppers this week: snap-close cosmetic mirrors, featuring eye-catching cartoon personalities, by Fluff are $3.99, instead of $16 a pop.
Market for Drama
More unusual beauty accessories can be shopped here at MfD's vintage sale, opening July 6.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
£13676.46 - £16411.61 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment Cons...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...