This week's top beauty web sales: purse-perfect products
Monday 05 July 2010
This week, shop DaLish, whose products are designed to be carried in a handbag, and cute beauty accessories by Fluff.
Red Ginger assembles nail art, make-up, brushes and skin care from all over the globe - shop its products from July 7. Plus: brandnew DaLish Cosmetics, designed to be carried with you in your purse, and celebrity make-up artist Carol Shaw's Lorac brand also go on sale here this week.
Mario Badescu's skincare line - which has celebrity fans including Charlize Theron and jennifer Aniston - becomes available here on July 7.
The site has something slightly different for its shoppers this week: snap-close cosmetic mirrors, featuring eye-catching cartoon personalities, by Fluff are $3.99, instead of $16 a pop.
Market for Drama
More unusual beauty accessories can be shopped here at MfD's vintage sale, opening July 6.
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
Jane Birkin asks Hermès fashion house to rename luxury Birkin bags after animal cruelty concerns
- 1 Cecil the lion: Dentist Walter Palmer blames local guides in Zimbabwe for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a fast growing ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: As an Associate Recruitment C...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This exciting startup disruptin...