This week's top beauty web sales: turn your bathroom into a spa
Monday 14 June 2010
Spa product lines such as Kate Somerville's give you a spa-worthy treatment at home. Plus: Smashbox, Pixi, and more.
The Kate Somerville line, on sale here from June 15, was developed in conjunction with her Los Angeles spa, bringing her cleansers, exfoliators and anti-aging serums to the home.
Smashbox Cosmetics, the label founded by the great-grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor, becomes available here on June 15.
Market for Drama
The site's sales of MfD Vintage vanity accessories have proven so popular in the past that another boutique is going live June 15.
Pixi's six-piece Must Have Kit, including eye shadows, blush, and brushes, is selling here for $7.99 instead of its usual $35.
Presents unwrapped, turkey gobbled... it's time to relax
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
Black Friday: Best beauty deals
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
Black Friday: From Bicester Village to Amazon, best fashion deals
- 1 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you have experience of B2B s...
£Attractive Package: Citifocus Ltd: Prestigious asset management house seeks a...
£Negotiable: Citifocus Ltd: This is a varied role focusing on the firm's mutua...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of Scotland's leading train...