This week's top beauty web sales: turn your bathroom into a spa
Monday 14 June 2010
Spa product lines such as Kate Somerville's give you a spa-worthy treatment at home. Plus: Smashbox, Pixi, and more.
The Kate Somerville line, on sale here from June 15, was developed in conjunction with her Los Angeles spa, bringing her cleansers, exfoliators and anti-aging serums to the home.
Smashbox Cosmetics, the label founded by the great-grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor, becomes available here on June 15.
Market for Drama
The site's sales of MfD Vintage vanity accessories have proven so popular in the past that another boutique is going live June 15.
Pixi's six-piece Must Have Kit, including eye shadows, blush, and brushes, is selling here for $7.99 instead of its usual $35.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This firm are focussed on assis...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A vacancy has arisen for a General Processor ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A great opportunity has arisen ...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time and Part time positio...