This week's top beauty web sales: turn your bathroom into a spa
Monday 14 June 2010
Spa product lines such as Kate Somerville's give you a spa-worthy treatment at home. Plus: Smashbox, Pixi, and more.
The Kate Somerville line, on sale here from June 15, was developed in conjunction with her Los Angeles spa, bringing her cleansers, exfoliators and anti-aging serums to the home.
Smashbox Cosmetics, the label founded by the great-grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor, becomes available here on June 15.
Market for Drama
The site's sales of MfD Vintage vanity accessories have proven so popular in the past that another boutique is going live June 15.
Pixi's six-piece Must Have Kit, including eye shadows, blush, and brushes, is selling here for $7.99 instead of its usual $35.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...