This week's top beauty web sales: turn your bathroom into a spa
Monday 14 June 2010
Spa product lines such as Kate Somerville's give you a spa-worthy treatment at home. Plus: Smashbox, Pixi, and more.
The Kate Somerville line, on sale here from June 15, was developed in conjunction with her Los Angeles spa, bringing her cleansers, exfoliators and anti-aging serums to the home.
Smashbox Cosmetics, the label founded by the great-grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor, becomes available here on June 15.
Market for Drama
The site's sales of MfD Vintage vanity accessories have proven so popular in the past that another boutique is going live June 15.
Pixi's six-piece Must Have Kit, including eye shadows, blush, and brushes, is selling here for $7.99 instead of its usual $35.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...