This week's top beauty web sales: turn your bathroom into a spa
Monday 14 June 2010
Spa product lines such as Kate Somerville's give you a spa-worthy treatment at home. Plus: Smashbox, Pixi, and more.
The Kate Somerville line, on sale here from June 15, was developed in conjunction with her Los Angeles spa, bringing her cleansers, exfoliators and anti-aging serums to the home.
Smashbox Cosmetics, the label founded by the great-grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor, becomes available here on June 15.
Market for Drama
The site's sales of MfD Vintage vanity accessories have proven so popular in the past that another boutique is going live June 15.
Pixi's six-piece Must Have Kit, including eye shadows, blush, and brushes, is selling here for $7.99 instead of its usual $35.
Life & Style blogs
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet: beautiful screen and slim body mean Android finally has an iPad rival
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
Man charged £223,000 for six craft beers
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 UK's biggest male rape charity Survivors UK has state funding slashed to zero despite 120% rise in men reporting sexual violence and seeking help
- 4 'Don't blame all men for rape' campaign backfires spectacularly
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A multi-skilled engineer with a...
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Engineers for field & bench ser...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity for a t...
£35000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This global provider of call ce...