This week's top beauty web sales: Vintage Vanity
Monday 30 August 2010
Exclusive beauty site Market for Drama begins its popular sale of classic cosmetics this week.
Eyeshadow, concealer and mascara from New York-based line Giella Cosmetics. Each of the company's most requested and flattering shades are available pre-packaged in easy-to-use sets. Sale starts August 30.
Up to 50 percent off men and women's skincare products from Davi Napa Spa on this website. There are also large reductions on blush, Glitter Stix, eye shadow and other products from cosmetics brand Pop Beauty. Pop Beauty's Eye Class Kits reduced by around $25 (€19.75) still remain steal of the week - though "Smokey eyes" has already sold out.
Market for Drama
MfD's ever popular sale on vintage vanity items starts on the site on August 31.
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Uber France apologises for sexist promotion offering men free rides with 'incredibly hot chicks' as drivers
Hate your email? Google knows: its new app promises the earth (and a manageable inbox)
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£300 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: SSRS Report Developer – 3 Mon...
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£32000 - £39000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Man...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...