This week's top beauty web sales: Vintage Vanity
Monday 30 August 2010
Exclusive beauty site Market for Drama begins its popular sale of classic cosmetics this week.
Eyeshadow, concealer and mascara from New York-based line Giella Cosmetics. Each of the company's most requested and flattering shades are available pre-packaged in easy-to-use sets. Sale starts August 30.
Up to 50 percent off men and women's skincare products from Davi Napa Spa on this website. There are also large reductions on blush, Glitter Stix, eye shadow and other products from cosmetics brand Pop Beauty. Pop Beauty's Eye Class Kits reduced by around $25 (€19.75) still remain steal of the week - though "Smokey eyes" has already sold out.
Market for Drama
MfD's ever popular sale on vintage vanity items starts on the site on August 31.
Life & Style blogs
Imagination Quotient tests could lead to smartphone app that boosts your creativity
Asexuality: when life isn't all about sex
Twitter deletes plagiarised jokes for 'copyright infringement'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Instagram and Facebook have 'totally changed' the way people buy clothes in the age of the selfie
- 1 Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta clashes with President Obama on LGBT equality: ‘Gay rights is really a non-issue’
- 2 37-year-old black woman found dead in police custody
- 3 Five-year-old boy forced classmate to simulate oral sex at primary school, claims mother
- 4 Jon Snow alive? New Game of Thrones toy line suggests he's not among the dead
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£21000 - £50000 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: Class Teachers seeking perma...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: A popular, 'Good' school loc...
£20000 - £45000 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am working on behalf of a ...
£21000 - £50000 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: Graduate Teachers/ Newly Qua...