This week's top beauty websales
Tuesday 13 October 2009
New beauty sales website The Beauty Ticket has opened its doors to customers with many products selling below $5. Plus: Stila sells its best-sellers in sets at a fraction of their prices.
The Beauty Ticket
The new website sells products discounted at up to 85 percent and offers further reductions depending on how much customers shop ($5 off an order of $50 or more, $10 off $75 or more). Shopping sections are divided into product categories as well as price ranges, starting with items below $5. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, you can also donate 10 percent off your shopping to cancer research by entering the code 'AWARENESS' at check-out.
The beauty retailer gives away five product samples of your choice with any order. Valid through October 15, available to US customer only.
The community-based beauty sales site offers discounts on natural cosmetics brand Apivita, maternity skincare label Mama Mio, and make-up and fragrances by Lucy B this week.
Beauty.com / Drugstore.com
One of the biggest beauty retailers on the web has its own section of beauty deals, offering discounts of up to 60 percent on fragrances (e.g. Chanel's No. 5 or Pi by Givenchy), haircare (Herbal Essences, Pantene) and, exceptionally, all you might need for your Halloween party.
The beauty brand is starting the holiday pre-season by giving something back: to thank its "loyal customers," it has assembled a set of its best-sellers (including eye and lip products as well as powder and beauty tools), which sells at $38 instead of the products' actual total worth of $192.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...