This week's top fashion web sales: be it summer or fall, discounted are all
Monday 26 July 2010
Browse this week's online sales for last-minute summer wardrobe additions and fall's new looks, all selling for less at the following sites.
The site is decidedly going for an edgy instead of girly aesthetic this week, with Alexander Wang, William Rast, and Noir jewelry being just a few of the urban labels going on sale here.
Still haven't found the one bikini, or thinking you might want to opt for a different one each (holi)day? Then head over to Ideeli, which has everything from sexy to girly beach outfits, courtesy of Lisa Curran and Cia.Maritima. Plus: shop one of the ultimate summer staples, Repetto ballet flats, at discounted prices from July 28.
Theming its sales, the site has a 'Handbag Blowout' sale and one for 'Shoes under $100' scheduled for this week. Also, London Fog as well as Free People open here July 28.
From July 28, shop Dior sunglasses for less.
More summer shades will be available here: RowNine has secured a great selection of both men's and women's fashion sunglasses by the likes of Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, and John Varvatos.
Done with your summer shopping? Look forward to fall with The Outnet's new arrivals ( Stella McCartney, See by Chloé, Vanessa Bruno, and more), all selling at up to 75 percent off.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca reclaims top spot to be named world's best restaurant
- 1 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who ran away after argument with her parents
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 4 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
- 5 Fifa corruption: Qatar says investigations are racist, anti-Arab and show 'ugly face' of countries who lost 2022 World Cup bid
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has over 40 years ...
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This high quality thread manufacturer is curr...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A market leading acquirer and m...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fully qualified electricians re...