This week's top fashion web sales: Chloé, Moschino, and McQueen for less
Monday 02 August 2010
Check out the best online designer sales with these links.
Rue La La
John Varvatos, Lily Pulitzer, Narciso Rodriguez, and Derek Lam all become available on the site this week. Looking to 'fashionize' your apartment? Head over to the DKNY Home sale, starting August 2.
Premium denim brand True Religion is opening a shoe boutique on the site, selling uber-trendy clogs and boots. There are even some choices for the smallest of all shoppers on Ideeli this week, such as Baby Spare Wear.
Get Haute Hippie's outfits for the last weeks of summer, while the site's Tommy Hilfiger and French Connection boutiques could already yield the first fall essentials.
Whether you're shopping for this or next summer: the 70 percent off that The Outnet is currently offering on Chloé, Vanesa Bruno, or McQueen this week are too good not to be taken advantage of.
Shop Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line as well as Moschino's signature collection here, starting August 2.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...