This week's top fashion web sales: Chloé, Moschino, and McQueen for less
Monday 02 August 2010
Check out the best online designer sales with these links.
Rue La La
John Varvatos, Lily Pulitzer, Narciso Rodriguez, and Derek Lam all become available on the site this week. Looking to 'fashionize' your apartment? Head over to the DKNY Home sale, starting August 2.
Premium denim brand True Religion is opening a shoe boutique on the site, selling uber-trendy clogs and boots. There are even some choices for the smallest of all shoppers on Ideeli this week, such as Baby Spare Wear.
Get Haute Hippie's outfits for the last weeks of summer, while the site's Tommy Hilfiger and French Connection boutiques could already yield the first fall essentials.
Whether you're shopping for this or next summer: the 70 percent off that The Outnet is currently offering on Chloé, Vanesa Bruno, or McQueen this week are too good not to be taken advantage of.
Shop Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line as well as Moschino's signature collection here, starting August 2.
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£550 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Business Analyst - Traded Credit Risk - Investmen...
£32000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based o...
£55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A financial software vendor at the forefro...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: .NET Developer C#, WPF,BLL, MSMQ, SQL, GIT, SQ...