This week's top fashion web sales: Chloé, Moschino, and McQueen for less
Monday 02 August 2010
Check out the best online designer sales with these links.
Rue La La
John Varvatos, Lily Pulitzer, Narciso Rodriguez, and Derek Lam all become available on the site this week. Looking to 'fashionize' your apartment? Head over to the DKNY Home sale, starting August 2.
Premium denim brand True Religion is opening a shoe boutique on the site, selling uber-trendy clogs and boots. There are even some choices for the smallest of all shoppers on Ideeli this week, such as Baby Spare Wear.
Get Haute Hippie's outfits for the last weeks of summer, while the site's Tommy Hilfiger and French Connection boutiques could already yield the first fall essentials.
Whether you're shopping for this or next summer: the 70 percent off that The Outnet is currently offering on Chloé, Vanesa Bruno, or McQueen this week are too good not to be taken advantage of.
Shop Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line as well as Moschino's signature collection here, starting August 2.
Life & Style blogs
International Kissing Day: Why it feels good
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Duchess of Cambridge wears Alexander McQueen (again) for Princess Charlotte’s Christening
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Isis flag: What do the words mean and what are its origins?
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a well establis...
£16500 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continued growth an exce...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A full-service agency based in ...
£16000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to company expansion a fant...