This week's top fashion web sales: Chloé, Moschino, and McQueen for less
Monday 02 August 2010
Check out the best online designer sales with these links.
Rue La La
John Varvatos, Lily Pulitzer, Narciso Rodriguez, and Derek Lam all become available on the site this week. Looking to 'fashionize' your apartment? Head over to the DKNY Home sale, starting August 2.
Premium denim brand True Religion is opening a shoe boutique on the site, selling uber-trendy clogs and boots. There are even some choices for the smallest of all shoppers on Ideeli this week, such as Baby Spare Wear.
Get Haute Hippie's outfits for the last weeks of summer, while the site's Tommy Hilfiger and French Connection boutiques could already yield the first fall essentials.
Whether you're shopping for this or next summer: the 70 percent off that The Outnet is currently offering on Chloé, Vanesa Bruno, or McQueen this week are too good not to be taken advantage of.
Shop Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line as well as Moschino's signature collection here, starting August 2.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...