This week's top fashion web sales: Chloé, Moschino, and McQueen for less
Monday 02 August 2010
Check out the best online designer sales with these links.
Rue La La
John Varvatos, Lily Pulitzer, Narciso Rodriguez, and Derek Lam all become available on the site this week. Looking to 'fashionize' your apartment? Head over to the DKNY Home sale, starting August 2.
Premium denim brand True Religion is opening a shoe boutique on the site, selling uber-trendy clogs and boots. There are even some choices for the smallest of all shoppers on Ideeli this week, such as Baby Spare Wear.
Get Haute Hippie's outfits for the last weeks of summer, while the site's Tommy Hilfiger and French Connection boutiques could already yield the first fall essentials.
Whether you're shopping for this or next summer: the 70 percent off that The Outnet is currently offering on Chloé, Vanesa Bruno, or McQueen this week are too good not to be taken advantage of.
Shop Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line as well as Moschino's signature collection here, starting August 2.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Information Security Manager (ISO 27001, A...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Integration...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + ex bens: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Biztalk Te...