This week's top fashion web sales: haute designs at hot prices
Monday 14 June 2010
Whatever your personal style - with discount boutiques selling everything from Max Azria to Paul & Joe, you're guaranteed to find your match.
The site has all your designer cravings covered with boutiques by Max Azria, Matthew Williamson, M Missoni, Stuart Weitzman, Marni, and Paul & Joe.
Rue La La
Bags from Coccinelle, jeans by J Brand, and casual prêt-à-porter by Theory can all be found here this week.
J Brand's comeptition, 7 for All Mankind, goes on sale here on June 14. Plus: Michael Kors and American Vintage open one day later.
The site is all about luxurious accessories this week: choose from Gucci and Moschino watches or Michael Kors sunglasses. A special designer handbag sale features styles by Chloé, Bulgari, and Furla.
One of America's young hopefuls Prabal Gurung is holding a sale here this week.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Healthy living could have prevented half a million cancer cases over last five years
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
- 5 The Queen’s speech 2014: Recap and Twitter reaction to Game of Thrones reference
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...