This week's top fashion web sales: haute designs at hot prices
Monday 14 June 2010
Whatever your personal style - with discount boutiques selling everything from Max Azria to Paul & Joe, you're guaranteed to find your match.
The site has all your designer cravings covered with boutiques by Max Azria, Matthew Williamson, M Missoni, Stuart Weitzman, Marni, and Paul & Joe.
Rue La La
Bags from Coccinelle, jeans by J Brand, and casual prêt-à-porter by Theory can all be found here this week.
J Brand's comeptition, 7 for All Mankind, goes on sale here on June 14. Plus: Michael Kors and American Vintage open one day later.
The site is all about luxurious accessories this week: choose from Gucci and Moschino watches or Michael Kors sunglasses. A special designer handbag sale features styles by Chloé, Bulgari, and Furla.
One of America's young hopefuls Prabal Gurung is holding a sale here this week.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...