This week's top fashion web sales: Jimmy Choo and Tom Ford for less
Monday 10 May 2010
Get designer clothes and accessories at up to 70 percent off in this week's online sales.
The site is taking a virtual tour around Europe with stops at Milan's Corso Como (the concept store's selection hits Gilt May 10), and in London ( Burberry, Jonathan Saunders, and Temperley team up for a boutique May 11). Plus: Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. range becomes available May 12.
Whether it's a Nautica swimsuit or Emilio Pucci wedges and flip-flops: Ideeli will get you ready for summer. Calling all fashionable moms: give something back after Mother's Day and get shopping at the site's DKNY Kids sale.
Haven't got enough summery input at Ideeli? Then continue your spree at Haute Look: a boutique full of discounted designer sunglasses will launch here on May 11.
More specifically, Tom Ford's shades are also going on sale online this week: Row Nine sells them at 50-70 percent off!
Net-à-Porter's outlet sister site has also been thinking about summer: shop their new summer event categories to get sorted for the next weddding in no time. Plus: its next Going, Going, Gone sale (a Dutch auction) on May 12 features a black-and-gold, studded Jimmy Choo handbag.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...