This week's top fashion web sales: Jimmy Choo and Tom Ford for less
Monday 10 May 2010
Get designer clothes and accessories at up to 70 percent off in this week's online sales.
The site is taking a virtual tour around Europe with stops at Milan's Corso Como (the concept store's selection hits Gilt May 10), and in London ( Burberry, Jonathan Saunders, and Temperley team up for a boutique May 11). Plus: Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. range becomes available May 12.
Whether it's a Nautica swimsuit or Emilio Pucci wedges and flip-flops: Ideeli will get you ready for summer. Calling all fashionable moms: give something back after Mother's Day and get shopping at the site's DKNY Kids sale.
Haven't got enough summery input at Ideeli? Then continue your spree at Haute Look: a boutique full of discounted designer sunglasses will launch here on May 11.
More specifically, Tom Ford's shades are also going on sale online this week: Row Nine sells them at 50-70 percent off!
Net-à-Porter's outlet sister site has also been thinking about summer: shop their new summer event categories to get sorted for the next weddding in no time. Plus: its next Going, Going, Gone sale (a Dutch auction) on May 12 features a black-and-gold, studded Jimmy Choo handbag.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...