This week's top fashion web sales: last-minute summer accessories
Monday 28 June 2010
Still need a bikini, a beach tunic, the perfect summer shades? Then get shopping with these links - all items are on sale!
Shop bikinis for your summer getaway at the Marc by Marc Jacobs Swim or Vix Swimwear sales on Gilt, both opening June 28.
Even more swimsuits, this time from Kandy Wrappers, become available here this week. Not quite in shape to flaunt your figure on the beach just yet? Then get on the treadmill quick after you've picked up some fashionable workout clothes by 51 Incorporated.
Rue La La
L*Space is throwing in some tunics and jumpsuits to take your bikinis from the beach to the bar.
What's missing for the complete summer outfit? Shades and shoes! Shop Lucky Brand sunglasses and N.Y.L.A. sandals on Row Nine this week.
The good thing about American Apparel struggling financially? Their collections are on sale here this week.
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Multi-skilled graphic designer ...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT: Austen Lloyd: Court of Protection Solic...