Top fashion web sales: Louboutin, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Gianfranco Ferre
Tuesday 14 September 2010
Shoes from Louboutin and Gianfranco Ferre, bags from Jimmy Choo and up to 55% off BCBGMAXAZRIA, are amongst some of this week's best fashion web deals
Large python tote bags and patent leather wedges from Italian designer Gianfranco Ferre are on sale on this site from September 16.
Peep toes with preppy bows and flats with giant pom poms are just some of the designs on sale from Adrienne Vittadini, whose designs effortlessly mix European sensibility with American practicality - sale starts September 15. Also on Ideeli, summer may well be over, but sunglasses are on sale from Theory, sale starts September 16.
A full range of designs from legendary designer Roberto Cavalli will be on sale on Editors' Closet from September 15.
For the next three Wednesdays starting September 15, a limited stock of Christian Louboutin shoes will be available on the Outnet. A Saba leather shoulder bag from designer Jimmy Choo could be going for a bargain in Going, going, gone, an auction in reverse on the site. Sale starts September 16.
Up to 55 percent off designs from firm favorite of the Hollywood cocktail set BCBGMAXAZRIA, starting September 15 on Haute Look.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 3 Do you know this man? Amnesia sufferer found in park pleads for help in identifying who he is
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A leading provider in investment managemen...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, ...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Exciting opp...