Top fashion web sales: Louboutin, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Gianfranco Ferre
Tuesday 14 September 2010
Shoes from Louboutin and Gianfranco Ferre, bags from Jimmy Choo and up to 55% off BCBGMAXAZRIA, are amongst some of this week's best fashion web deals
Large python tote bags and patent leather wedges from Italian designer Gianfranco Ferre are on sale on this site from September 16.
Peep toes with preppy bows and flats with giant pom poms are just some of the designs on sale from Adrienne Vittadini, whose designs effortlessly mix European sensibility with American practicality - sale starts September 15. Also on Ideeli, summer may well be over, but sunglasses are on sale from Theory, sale starts September 16.
A full range of designs from legendary designer Roberto Cavalli will be on sale on Editors' Closet from September 15.
For the next three Wednesdays starting September 15, a limited stock of Christian Louboutin shoes will be available on the Outnet. A Saba leather shoulder bag from designer Jimmy Choo could be going for a bargain in Going, going, gone, an auction in reverse on the site. Sale starts September 16.
Up to 55 percent off designs from firm favorite of the Hollywood cocktail set BCBGMAXAZRIA, starting September 15 on Haute Look.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...