Topshop launches transfer tattoos
Tuesday 01 June 2010
The temporary tattoo trend is moving from high class to mainstream, with British retailer Topshop introducing its range one season after Chanel's release.
The collection, published on Topshop's blog Inside-Out on May 31, includes Chanel-inspired jewelry shapes such as bracelets but also more traditional tattoo themes: hearts, roses or wings. There are four different sheets that retail for £6.50 (€7.60) each, considerably less than Chanel's $75 version.
Transfer and spray-on tattoos were one of the surprises on last fall's runways: Rodarte painted their models in bold tribal patterns, while Jean Paul Gaultier opted for spraying his models' names (Sasha Pivovarova, Iris Strubegger) onto their bodies and faces, but Chanel's illusions of chain bracelets (complete with logo pendants, bien sûr) proved most popular.
Get Topshop's temporary tattoos here.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Phase Co-ordinator for Foundation and Key S...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: SEN Teacher We have a fantastic special n...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an 11-18 all ability co-educat...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 6 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...