Vimeo debuts iPhone app, Fashism's gets an update
Wednesday 30 March 2011
The eagerly awaited official Vimeo app has creative types in the fashion community buzzing while Fashism makes it easier to share styles.
YouTube rival Vimeo manages to keep its fashionable image with its newly released iPhone app. Elegant browsing features, easy sharing, and sophisticated video editing tools will ensure the fashion crowd will stick to the platform for its high-quality clips.
Fashism, the site whose community gives you instant feedback on shopping dilemmas, has launched an update of its popular app. With the second version, looks can now be tagged by store, and users may follow those whose style they especially like as well as share looks with people outside the site.
Fashion week starts in Moscow this week, and for everyone who is in town, the new Moscow Guide, designed by Denis Ivanov, will come in handy: overlaying information on what users see through the iPhone screen, this augmented reality app provides useful information on monuments, parks, theaters, galleries, churches, or concert halls.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£80000 - £100000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: An award winn...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Java De...
£50000 - £70000 per annum + 28 Days Holiday: Harrington Starr: Java Server Dev...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Are you looking for a VAT Ad...