Virtual fashion: Brad Goreski, online startups, Vogue Italia
Wednesday 09 March 2011
See what's happening in online fashion this week.
Stylist and reality TV star Rachel Zoe's former styling assistant Brad Goreski has launched his own blog, much to the delight of his fans. The aptly named Brad's Blog will follow him around the world to fashion shoots (his first editorial for InStyle magazine, starring Liya Kebede, is already online), events, and celebrity styling gigs: he recently signed on Jessica Alba as a client.
And another prominent fashion figure has finally launched her own blog: W Magazine's stylist Alex White now posts inspirational pictures and thoughts on Alex White Edits. The sketches from designers, backstage beauty coverage, and detail shots are pure eye candy for every fashion fan.
Elle has published a roundup of ' Online Fashion Startups to Watch' - editor Dhani Mau's list, which features the Moda Operandi flash sale outlet as well as outfit-sharing site Fashism, is very likely to teach you something new, no matter how much of a fashion geek you are.
Vogue Italia is celebrating the first anniversary of its website vogue.it by making its first print edition (from 1965) as well as the first one edited by current editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani (1988) available online. The exclusive runs through March 31.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...