Virtual fashion: Resurrection vintage, Nicole Miller TV, Neiman Marcus
Wednesday 16 March 2011
See what's happening in online fashion this week.
Iconic vintage store Resurrection - which has two outlets in New York and Los Angeles - has finally opened up an online shop: customers do need to create a log-in in order to browse and buy everything from Chanel to Hermès, but in return, they will will receive a 15-percent-off discount on every item purchased before April 1.
US designer Nicole Miller has launched her own reality web series, taking fans of the brand behind the scenes at castings, fitting sessions, or celebrity appointments. the first episode, "The Nicole Miller Girl," is already live.
American department store Neiman Marcus has joined the blogosphere, posting interviews and making-ofs from its campaigns (check out the behind-the-scenes video from the Art of Fashion shoot) as well as keeping you in the loop about new products and special offers.
Hip New York fashion duo Vena Cava have given their website a makeover: you can now shop all their collections on the site, browse their 'Vibes' section for styling tips, or look through their rather adorable blog of personal inspirations and memorabilia.
Shopbop's wedding section is now online.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 4 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 5 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: HAMPSHIRE MARKET TOWN - A highly attr...
£35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Network Engineer (CCNP, CCNA, Linux, OSPF,...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: A VERY HIGH QUALITY FIRM A high qual...
£50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: DevOps Engineer (Systems Administration, L...