Watch a teaser of Carine Roitfeld's Elizabeth Taylor-themed magazine
Wednesday 10 August 2011
France's first lady of fashion styled a Chanel campaign and the Barneys fall catalogue recently, but her work for
V Magazine marks her editorial debut since leaving French
Vogue at the beginning of the year.
Roitfeld collaborated with photographer Mario Testino and model Aymeline Valade to pay tribute to Hollywood legend and style icon Elizabeth Taylor who died in March.
V's September issue hits newsstands on September 8. Sneak a peek at http://vimeo.com/26725630.
Life & Style blogs
Karl Lagerfeld's famous cat made £2m last year - that's more than Cara Delevingne earned
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Fast food Britain: The number of takeaways soars across the nation's high streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Apple Watch: What is it good for?
- 1 Rape threats, death threats and a police investigation after video poking fun at an Islamic Party in Malaysia goes viral
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a security software com...
£10000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of staffing and r...
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the four inns of Court is seeking...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the four inns of Court i...