Watch a teaser of Carine Roitfeld's Elizabeth Taylor-themed magazine
Wednesday 10 August 2011
France's first lady of fashion styled a Chanel campaign and the Barneys fall catalogue recently, but her work for
V Magazine marks her editorial debut since leaving French
Vogue at the beginning of the year.
Roitfeld collaborated with photographer Mario Testino and model Aymeline Valade to pay tribute to Hollywood legend and style icon Elizabeth Taylor who died in March.
V's September issue hits newsstands on September 8. Sneak a peek at http://vimeo.com/26725630.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£7 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This expanding, vibrant charity which su...
£16500 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's leading...
£16819 - £21063 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In 2014, they launched the worl...