Watch: all you need to know about the Hyères festival
Thursday 14 April 2011
At the end of this month, the Villa Noailles in the south of France will again play host to one of the most refined fashion talent contests of the industry.
A rather self-ironic yet informative teaser just released for the 2011 edition takes you through all you need to know about the design and photography festival, from its geographical location and tourism highlights to the legends entwined around the villa's history.
This year, the jury - who will judge ten international candidates in each category - is presided over by Jil Sander's creative head - Belgian designer Raf Simons, who will be joined by the New York-based design duo of Proenza Schouler and the UK's Christopher Kane as well as editorial royalty including Cathy Horyn and Carla Sozzani.
The event will run from April 29 to May 2. Watch the full trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLVpJkrRJDY.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...