Watch: all you need to know about the Hyères festival
Thursday 14 April 2011
At the end of this month, the Villa Noailles in the south of France will again play host to one of the most refined fashion talent contests of the industry.
A rather self-ironic yet informative teaser just released for the 2011 edition takes you through all you need to know about the design and photography festival, from its geographical location and tourism highlights to the legends entwined around the villa's history.
This year, the jury - who will judge ten international candidates in each category - is presided over by Jil Sander's creative head - Belgian designer Raf Simons, who will be joined by the New York-based design duo of Proenza Schouler and the UK's Christopher Kane as well as editorial royalty including Cathy Horyn and Carla Sozzani.
The event will run from April 29 to May 2. Watch the full trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLVpJkrRJDY.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...