Watch: Anna dello Russo talks about her collaboration with Macy's
Friday 09 September 2011
Designers Karl Lagerfeld and Giambattista Valli aren't the only current high-profile collaborators of the US department store:
Vogue Nippon's fashion director is also bringing her game, styling its INC label.
In a new series of just-released behind-the-scenes videos, dello Russo - who is currently in the midst of a controversy surrounding her and model Crystal Renn whose eyes she taped to make them appear more Asian - talks about her beginnings in fashion, her love for designers, and of course her work for Macy's.
The editorialista has recently developed into a one-woman phenomenon that graces street style blogs the world over, dances in cages, and even released her own fragrance, Beyond.
Watch all videos at http://www.youtube.com/annadellorusso.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Men who buy sex share 'key characteristics' with aggressive sex offenders, study claims
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...