Watch: Anna dello Russo talks about her collaboration with Macy's
Friday 09 September 2011
Designers Karl Lagerfeld and Giambattista Valli aren't the only current high-profile collaborators of the US department store:
Vogue Nippon's fashion director is also bringing her game, styling its INC label.
In a new series of just-released behind-the-scenes videos, dello Russo - who is currently in the midst of a controversy surrounding her and model Crystal Renn whose eyes she taped to make them appear more Asian - talks about her beginnings in fashion, her love for designers, and of course her work for Macy's.
The editorialista has recently developed into a one-woman phenomenon that graces street style blogs the world over, dances in cages, and even released her own fragrance, Beyond.
Watch all videos at http://www.youtube.com/annadellorusso.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassing leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
£15000 - £16800 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A key client in the East Midlands are re...
£21000 - £31000 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: The JobWe are looking ...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: The Job...Due to continued ...