Watch: Anna dello Russo talks about her collaboration with Macy's
Friday 09 September 2011
Designers Karl Lagerfeld and Giambattista Valli aren't the only current high-profile collaborators of the US department store:
Vogue Nippon's fashion director is also bringing her game, styling its INC label.
In a new series of just-released behind-the-scenes videos, dello Russo - who is currently in the midst of a controversy surrounding her and model Crystal Renn whose eyes she taped to make them appear more Asian - talks about her beginnings in fashion, her love for designers, and of course her work for Macy's.
The editorialista has recently developed into a one-woman phenomenon that graces street style blogs the world over, dances in cages, and even released her own fragrance, Beyond.
Watch all videos at http://www.youtube.com/annadellorusso.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
James Foley beheading: Twitter 'actively suspending' accounts sharing graphic imagery
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
'Long Live the Nazis' spaghetti dish sold in Taiwan renamed after backlash
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...