Watch: Avril Lavigne's fragrance commercial
Friday 04 June 2010
Following her debut perfume Black Star, singer Avril Lavigne is releasing Forbidden Rose in July.
The new teen scent, which according to Lavigne took two years to develop, is meant to "push the boundaries even more" than its predecessor, featuring notes of red apple, winepeach, black pepper, lotusflower, heliotrope, shellflower, praline agreement, sandalwood, and vanilla (but no rose).
Prices start at €17. Watch the Twilight-inspired commercial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc5Xkm88Zh8.
Other celebrity fragrances scheduled to launch in July include Mary J. Blige and Bruce Willis's first signature perfumes.
Life & Style blogs
Peak District National Park celebrates 63rd birthday (and its stunning views) with a Google Doodle
Revolutionary genetic drug trial will herald 'new era' in the fight against cancer
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Kim Jong-un's haircut: The Independent heads to Ealing to try out the dictator's do
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for sale...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Big Bang Theory to get special Star Wars episode with help from Lucasfilm
- 3 Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
- 4 Pharrell Williams 'Happy': British Muslims dance to song in video
- 5 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...