Watch: Avril Lavigne's fragrance commercial
Friday 04 June 2010
Following her debut perfume Black Star, singer Avril Lavigne is releasing Forbidden Rose in July.
The new teen scent, which according to Lavigne took two years to develop, is meant to "push the boundaries even more" than its predecessor, featuring notes of red apple, winepeach, black pepper, lotusflower, heliotrope, shellflower, praline agreement, sandalwood, and vanilla (but no rose).
Prices start at €17. Watch the Twilight-inspired commercial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc5Xkm88Zh8.
Other celebrity fragrances scheduled to launch in July include Mary J. Blige and Bruce Willis's first signature perfumes.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ De...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: Leading Electronic Trading Software Ven...
£23999 - £32001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: An independent ac...