Watch: behind the scenes at a fashion shoot with Reese Witherspoon
Saturday 27 August 2011
As part of a trend that sees international chains recruiting Hollywood stars as spokesmodels - a recent example was Eva Mendes starring in German fashion store Peek & Cloppenburg's fashion catalogue - the Hollywood actress is starring in Swedish chain Lindex's latest campaign.
In the making-of video, you can see Witherspoon working it in front of the camera, wearing the brand's 1970s-inspired fall/winter looks: there are on-trend flared jeans, ponchos, and big floppy hats.
Lindex has more than 400 stores around the world.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/GLkr6t4xStY.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Volunteer your expertise as Tr...
£68 - £73 per day + Competitive rates of pay based on experience: Randstad Edu...
£69 - £73 per day + Competitive London rates of pay: Randstad Education Group:...
£117 - £157 per day + Competitive London rates: Randstad Education Group: * Pr...