Watch: behind the scenes at Missoni for Target
Wednesday 31 August 2011
After successful design collaborations with the likes of Mulberry, Rodarte, and Zac Posen, US retailer Target is readying the launch of Missoni's collection for September 13.
A new video released on YouTube features fashion heiress Margherita Missoni who takes viewers behind the scenes of the 400-piece range, which includes clothes for men, women, girls, and babies as well as dishwear, a blanket, and even a bike - Target's largest designer collaboration to date.
US customers will be able to shop the collection through October 22. Watch the teaser video at http://youtu.be/mwqFCax7iUg.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
Nike Back to the Future style self-lacing shoes 'will arrive in 2015'
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Chilling drone footage captures Auschwitz ahead of 70th anniversary of liberation
- 5 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of UK Magento hosting so...
£16000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A unique opportunity has arisen...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Tradewind are working with this secondary s...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: We are working with a school that needs a t...