Watch: behind the scenes at Missoni for Target
Wednesday 31 August 2011
After successful design collaborations with the likes of Mulberry, Rodarte, and Zac Posen, US retailer Target is readying the launch of Missoni's collection for September 13.
A new video released on YouTube features fashion heiress Margherita Missoni who takes viewers behind the scenes of the 400-piece range, which includes clothes for men, women, girls, and babies as well as dishwear, a blanket, and even a bike - Target's largest designer collaboration to date.
US customers will be able to shop the collection through October 22. Watch the teaser video at http://youtu.be/mwqFCax7iUg.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...