Watch: behind the scenes at Missoni for Target
Wednesday 31 August 2011
After successful design collaborations with the likes of Mulberry, Rodarte, and Zac Posen, US retailer Target is readying the launch of Missoni's collection for September 13.
A new video released on YouTube features fashion heiress Margherita Missoni who takes viewers behind the scenes of the 400-piece range, which includes clothes for men, women, girls, and babies as well as dishwear, a blanket, and even a bike - Target's largest designer collaboration to date.
US customers will be able to shop the collection through October 22. Watch the teaser video at http://youtu.be/mwqFCax7iUg.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Information Security Manager (ISO 27001, A...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Integration...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + ex bens: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Biztalk Te...