Watch: behind the scenes at Missoni for Target
Wednesday 31 August 2011
After successful design collaborations with the likes of Mulberry, Rodarte, and Zac Posen, US retailer Target is readying the launch of Missoni's collection for September 13.
A new video released on YouTube features fashion heiress Margherita Missoni who takes viewers behind the scenes of the 400-piece range, which includes clothes for men, women, girls, and babies as well as dishwear, a blanket, and even a bike - Target's largest designer collaboration to date.
US customers will be able to shop the collection through October 22. Watch the teaser video at http://youtu.be/mwqFCax7iUg.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
The 10 Best food processors
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...