Watch: behind the scenes at Missoni for Target
Wednesday 31 August 2011
After successful design collaborations with the likes of Mulberry, Rodarte, and Zac Posen, US retailer Target is readying the launch of Missoni's collection for September 13.
A new video released on YouTube features fashion heiress Margherita Missoni who takes viewers behind the scenes of the 400-piece range, which includes clothes for men, women, girls, and babies as well as dishwear, a blanket, and even a bike - Target's largest designer collaboration to date.
US customers will be able to shop the collection through October 22. Watch the teaser video at http://youtu.be/mwqFCax7iUg.
Life & Style blogs
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Christian Louboutin launches £495 nail polish
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
When is a wine made in Piedmont not a Piemonte wine? When EU rules make Italian vineyards invisible
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...