Watch: breasts stay where they belong when jumping on a trampoline
Friday 15 April 2011
As anyone who has ever worn a strapless bra can attest, it can involve quite a lot of embarrassing tugging to keep it in place all night. To avoid your personal 'Nipplegate,' Wonderbra has now come up with an innovative way of testing a bra's fit in a bouncy castle for adults.
For its new European marketing campaign out this week for the Perfect Strapless bras - which, according to the slogan, "stay up as long as you do" - the brand famed for its push-up styles had women test its bras' tenacity while jumping on a trampoline, integrated into the fitting rooms.
Watch a video of the campaign at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpheR3vZCXc. (Warning: the first few seconds are NSFW.)
Reactions so far have been mixed with some viewers liking the idea, while others complain that the women in the clip had "nothing to show in the first place," meaning Wonderbra should have used curvier models for a more realistic impression - women like Katy Perry, as one YouTuber helpfully suggests.
And another lingerie brand is keeping it all in check these days: Victoria's Secret has released a new video for its Sexy Little Bride collection, starring Lily Aldridge who will actually get married to Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill in May. Watch it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km0Kz2f1pn4.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...