Watch: Chanel presents new nail polish shades in cabaret-inspired video
Friday 02 September 2011
Taking more than just a few hints from Parisian theaters like the Lido, Crazy Horse, or Moulin Rouge, a new online clip showcases the brand's fall lacquers "live on stage."
In the video, hand models for the brand are having fun "performing" in a very Crazy Horse-inspired mirror scene, frolicking on swings made of pearl strings, and even sliding down a miniature replica of the famous Chanel staircase.
The brand's fall nail varnishes include a reddish palette (Dragon, Lotus Rouge, Rouge Fatal, and Rouge Noir), pink and peachy hues (Pêche Nacrée, Inattendu, and Jade Rose), two glittery shades (Black Pearl and Pearl Drop), and the neutral Tendresse.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/DWWSzE0Y65E.
Life & Style blogs
An app for the amorous: Could Good2Go end disputes about sexual consent - without being a passion-killer?
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Stoptober: How I stopped smoking for good
Wild ram head-butts drone out the sky, waits for pilot to turn up then head-butts him too
Olive oil could help to reverse heart failure, scientists claim
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
This is an unpaid volunteer role. : Belong: We are looking for volunteers who ...
Competitive Salary: Randstad Education Group: We have urgent and multiple vaca...
£115 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Cardiff: Full time WLM German Supply T...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Cardiff: Modern Foreign Language Teach...