Watch: Chanel presents new nail polish shades in cabaret-inspired video
Friday 02 September 2011
Taking more than just a few hints from Parisian theaters like the Lido, Crazy Horse, or Moulin Rouge, a new online clip showcases the brand's fall lacquers "live on stage."
In the video, hand models for the brand are having fun "performing" in a very Crazy Horse-inspired mirror scene, frolicking on swings made of pearl strings, and even sliding down a miniature replica of the famous Chanel staircase.
The brand's fall nail varnishes include a reddish palette (Dragon, Lotus Rouge, Rouge Fatal, and Rouge Noir), pink and peachy hues (Pêche Nacrée, Inattendu, and Jade Rose), two glittery shades (Black Pearl and Pearl Drop), and the neutral Tendresse.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/DWWSzE0Y65E.
Life & Style blogs
Three in every four British men will be overweight by 2030, says World Health Organisation
Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 5 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...