Watch: Chanel presents new nail polish shades in cabaret-inspired video
Friday 02 September 2011
Taking more than just a few hints from Parisian theaters like the Lido, Crazy Horse, or Moulin Rouge, a new online clip showcases the brand's fall lacquers "live on stage."
In the video, hand models for the brand are having fun "performing" in a very Crazy Horse-inspired mirror scene, frolicking on swings made of pearl strings, and even sliding down a miniature replica of the famous Chanel staircase.
The brand's fall nail varnishes include a reddish palette (Dragon, Lotus Rouge, Rouge Fatal, and Rouge Noir), pink and peachy hues (Pêche Nacrée, Inattendu, and Jade Rose), two glittery shades (Black Pearl and Pearl Drop), and the neutral Tendresse.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/DWWSzE0Y65E.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Madonna claims jokes about her age tantamount to racism: 'No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black'
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Front-End Developer - Claph...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The role in this successful eco...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: QA Tester - London - £30,000 QA Tes...