Watch: Chanel presents new nail polish shades in cabaret-inspired video
Friday 02 September 2011
Taking more than just a few hints from Parisian theaters like the Lido, Crazy Horse, or Moulin Rouge, a new online clip showcases the brand's fall lacquers "live on stage."
In the video, hand models for the brand are having fun "performing" in a very Crazy Horse-inspired mirror scene, frolicking on swings made of pearl strings, and even sliding down a miniature replica of the famous Chanel staircase.
The brand's fall nail varnishes include a reddish palette (Dragon, Lotus Rouge, Rouge Fatal, and Rouge Noir), pink and peachy hues (Pêche Nacrée, Inattendu, and Jade Rose), two glittery shades (Black Pearl and Pearl Drop), and the neutral Tendresse.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/DWWSzE0Y65E.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...