Watch: Chanel presents new nail polish shades in cabaret-inspired video
Friday 02 September 2011
Taking more than just a few hints from Parisian theaters like the Lido, Crazy Horse, or Moulin Rouge, a new online clip showcases the brand's fall lacquers "live on stage."
In the video, hand models for the brand are having fun "performing" in a very Crazy Horse-inspired mirror scene, frolicking on swings made of pearl strings, and even sliding down a miniature replica of the famous Chanel staircase.
The brand's fall nail varnishes include a reddish palette (Dragon, Lotus Rouge, Rouge Fatal, and Rouge Noir), pink and peachy hues (Pêche Nacrée, Inattendu, and Jade Rose), two glittery shades (Black Pearl and Pearl Drop), and the neutral Tendresse.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/DWWSzE0Y65E.
Life & Style blogs
Is it the end of the road for three-point turn in driving test?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 School playground evacuated over 'unusually aggressive' grey squirrel
- 2 Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke beats opponent 33 years his junior in exhibition boxing match
- 3 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 4 Today was a bad day for renters, landlords, and democracy
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£30k - 38k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An award-winning consume...
£40k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...
£30k - 35k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We’re currently re...
£35k - 45k per year + benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...