Watch: Charlize Theron in new J'adore Dior commercial
Monday 05 September 2011
The French luxury house has released a new ad for its iconic fragrance starring the Hollywood actress.
Filmed at the Château de Versailles, the commercial depicts Theron - the perfume's face since 2004 - arriving at an over-the-top fashion show where Grace Kelly, Marlene Dietrich, and Marilyn Monroe are getting ready for the runway among other models.
While it's not (yet) possible to smell a fragrance through a TV commercial, the actress's golden dress (inspired by the scent's flacon) and empowered walk down the catwalk comes a close second. Watch the ad, directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud and set against The Gossip's "Heavy Cross," at http://youtu.be/mXrWiJcmvBI.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...