Watch: Diesel to launch aphrodisiac fragrance
Friday 05 August 2011
The denim brand teases its new Loverdose perfume in two short videos.
Model Ashley Smith, who is also the current face of Alexander Wang, causes an admirer to drop to the floor in one clip and gets enchanted herself by a most likely nice-smelling police officer in the other.
According to a release, the new perfume will contain molecules that stimulate the hypothalamus, the sexual center of the brain, making it a "beautiful but deadly weapon of seduction" that will "ignite passions like never before."
In fragrance speak, this will translate to an opening of mandarin and star anise notes, a heart composed of jasmine, gardenia, and (known aphrodisiac) licorice, and base notes of amber and vanilla - all packaged in a heart-shaped bottle complete with a cupid's dart.
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Wearable chair allows workers to sit anywhere - and could save millions in healthcare bills
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Junior D...
£45000 per annum + pension,medical: Ashdown Group: A successful & reputable gl...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...