Watch: Diesel to launch aphrodisiac fragrance
Friday 05 August 2011
The denim brand teases its new Loverdose perfume in two short videos.
Model Ashley Smith, who is also the current face of Alexander Wang, causes an admirer to drop to the floor in one clip and gets enchanted herself by a most likely nice-smelling police officer in the other.
According to a release, the new perfume will contain molecules that stimulate the hypothalamus, the sexual center of the brain, making it a "beautiful but deadly weapon of seduction" that will "ignite passions like never before."
In fragrance speak, this will translate to an opening of mandarin and star anise notes, a heart composed of jasmine, gardenia, and (known aphrodisiac) licorice, and base notes of amber and vanilla - all packaged in a heart-shaped bottle complete with a cupid's dart.
Life & Style blogs
'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 3 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 4 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: it's just gravity — not a Mexican demon being summoned
£25000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's leading...
Flexible working, annual bonus, pension & more.: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the oppor...
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? MBDA has e...
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity?MBDA has en...