Watch: Givenchy's Dahlia Noir ad starring Mariacarla Boscono
Tuesday 16 August 2011
The French fashion house under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci has released a commercial to promote its latest fragrance that is being rolled out internationally this month.
Inspired by Givenchy's haute couture, Dahlia Noir, or Black Dahlia, is named after an imaginary flower. Notes include pink pepper, mandarin, mimosa, rose, iris, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and tonka bean.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/lD8Dmi-pRg0.
Other prestige women's perfumes launched this month include BCBG Max Azria's debut scent, Especially Escada, Etro Paisley, and Madly Kenzo.
Presents unwrapped, turkey gobbled... it's time to relax
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
Black Friday: Best beauty deals
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
Black Friday: From Bicester Village to Amazon, best fashion deals
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
£35k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We are currently recruit...
£50k - 60k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We have an exciting Seni...
£50k - 70k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We have an exciting Seni...
£50k - 55k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An exciting opportunity ...