Watch: Givenchy's Dahlia Noir ad starring Mariacarla Boscono
The French fashion house under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci has released a commercial to promote its latest fragrance that is being rolled out internationally this month.
Inspired by Givenchy's haute couture, Dahlia Noir, or Black Dahlia, is named after an imaginary flower. Notes include pink pepper, mandarin, mimosa, rose, iris, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and tonka bean.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/lD8Dmi-pRg0.
Other prestige women's perfumes launched this month include BCBG Max Azria's debut scent, Especially Escada, Etro Paisley, and Madly Kenzo.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...