Watch: Givenchy's Dahlia Noir ad starring Mariacarla Boscono
Tuesday 16 August 2011
The French fashion house under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci has released a commercial to promote its latest fragrance that is being rolled out internationally this month.
Inspired by Givenchy's haute couture, Dahlia Noir, or Black Dahlia, is named after an imaginary flower. Notes include pink pepper, mandarin, mimosa, rose, iris, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and tonka bean.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/lD8Dmi-pRg0.
Other prestige women's perfumes launched this month include BCBG Max Azria's debut scent, Especially Escada, Etro Paisley, and Madly Kenzo.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...