Watch: Givenchy's Dahlia Noir ad starring Mariacarla Boscono
Tuesday 16 August 2011
The French fashion house under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci has released a commercial to promote its latest fragrance that is being rolled out internationally this month.
Inspired by Givenchy's haute couture, Dahlia Noir, or Black Dahlia, is named after an imaginary flower. Notes include pink pepper, mandarin, mimosa, rose, iris, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and tonka bean.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/lD8Dmi-pRg0.
Other prestige women's perfumes launched this month include BCBG Max Azria's debut scent, Especially Escada, Etro Paisley, and Madly Kenzo.
Life & Style blogs
Apple expands reuse and recycle scheme, letting Android phones be swapped for iPhones
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Pacman Google Maps: company offers chance to play classic arcade game on real streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...