Watch: 'Glee' cast performs for Fashion's Night Out
Friday 26 August 2011
In the run-up to the event on September 8, the stars of the US musical TV show come together in a new video, performing David Bowie's 1980 hit "Fashion."
Watch the video of the youthful stars, who are the event's spokespeople, at http://youtu.be/nuocxTTD7P4. Despite the cast's efforts to strut their stuff on the runway and Zoolander-esque posing, one can't help but feel nostalgic for Bowie's original.
Fashion's Night Out in New York in particular is shaping up to be quite the extravaganza, with Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti opening a pop-up store and launching his own collection, Miss Piggy making an appearance at Opening Ceremony, and Chanel debuting a limited-edition nail polish line.
Find more of the scheduled events at http://www.fashionsnightout.com.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...