Watch: 'Glee' cast performs for Fashion's Night Out
Friday 26 August 2011
In the run-up to the event on September 8, the stars of the US musical TV show come together in a new video, performing David Bowie's 1980 hit "Fashion."
Watch the video of the youthful stars, who are the event's spokespeople, at http://youtu.be/nuocxTTD7P4. Despite the cast's efforts to strut their stuff on the runway and Zoolander-esque posing, one can't help but feel nostalgic for Bowie's original.
Fashion's Night Out in New York in particular is shaping up to be quite the extravaganza, with Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti opening a pop-up store and launching his own collection, Miss Piggy making an appearance at Opening Ceremony, and Chanel debuting a limited-edition nail polish line.
Find more of the scheduled events at http://www.fashionsnightout.com.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber reach almost £154,000 on eBay
- 3 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...