Watch: Gwen Stefani stars in new beauty ad
Friday 18 February 2011
Singer Gwen Stefani, who again presented a convincing collection for her fashion label L.A.M.B. in New York this week, features in L'Oréal's Superior Preference hair color commercial.
Stefani, who has also starred in the Infallible Le Rouge ads, is promoting her own two signature looks for the brand: platinum blonde hair and red lipstick. The hair color ad is even set against the singer's own song "Luxurious," incorporating some of its lyrics into her lines - one of the most interwoven examples of prominent spokesmodel and product seen in a long time.
The 41-year-old is joining the likes of Beyoncé Knowles and Cheryl Cole, who have also worked the camera for L'Oréal. Stefani, no stranger to the beauty industry, has previously spearheaded a perfume brand called Harajuku Lovers.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£850 - £950 per day: Orgtel: Programme Director - Conduct Risk - Banking - £85...
£100 - £110 per day: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Hampshire