Watch: Gwen Stefani stars in new beauty ad
Friday 18 February 2011
Singer Gwen Stefani, who again presented a convincing collection for her fashion label L.A.M.B. in New York this week, features in L'Oréal's Superior Preference hair color commercial.
Stefani, who has also starred in the Infallible Le Rouge ads, is promoting her own two signature looks for the brand: platinum blonde hair and red lipstick. The hair color ad is even set against the singer's own song "Luxurious," incorporating some of its lyrics into her lines - one of the most interwoven examples of prominent spokesmodel and product seen in a long time.
The 41-year-old is joining the likes of Beyoncé Knowles and Cheryl Cole, who have also worked the camera for L'Oréal. Stefani, no stranger to the beauty industry, has previously spearheaded a perfume brand called Harajuku Lovers.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...