Watch: how to recreate Katy Perry's hair from the GHD ads
Sunday 22 May 2011
The hair straightener brand has released tutorials on how to get the singer's retro-inspired looks from its current Iconic Eras campaign.
Corresponding with the images by photographer David LaChapelle that draw on different style eras, the videos posted on GHD's official YouTube channel teach viewers how to achieve hairstyles including a bouffant Beehive, a curly style called New Wave, big Glamour waves, and a hippie look named Boho Chic. All looks can be done by yourself in front of a mirror.
Watch the videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/ghd.
Life & Style blogs
Twitter not working: Social network says problem with tweets not showing is fixed
Ebola crisis: Cases pass 10,000 as almost 5,000 killed by disease in eight countries
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
What do the text messages between you and your partner reveal about your relationship?
Controversy over Queen's 'first tweet' at London's Science Museum
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...