Watch: how to recreate Katy Perry's hair from the GHD ads
Sunday 22 May 2011
The hair straightener brand has released tutorials on how to get the singer's retro-inspired looks from its current Iconic Eras campaign.
Corresponding with the images by photographer David LaChapelle that draw on different style eras, the videos posted on GHD's official YouTube channel teach viewers how to achieve hairstyles including a bouffant Beehive, a curly style called New Wave, big Glamour waves, and a hippie look named Boho Chic. All looks can be done by yourself in front of a mirror.
Watch the videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/ghd.
Life & Style blogs
Karl Lagerfeld's famous cat made £2m last year - that's more than Cara Delevingne earned
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Fast food Britain: The number of takeaways soars across the nation's high streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
The Clove Club: The restaurant where you will pre-pay for your food
- 1 Rape threats, death threats and a police investigation after video poking fun at an Islamic Party in Malaysia goes viral
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...