Watch: how to recreate Katy Perry's hair from the GHD ads
The hair straightener brand has released tutorials on how to get the singer's retro-inspired looks from its current Iconic Eras campaign.
Corresponding with the images by photographer David LaChapelle that draw on different style eras, the videos posted on GHD's official YouTube channel teach viewers how to achieve hairstyles including a bouffant Beehive, a curly style called New Wave, big Glamour waves, and a hippie look named Boho Chic. All looks can be done by yourself in front of a mirror.
Watch the videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/ghd.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£30000 - £35000 per annum: May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're an ambi...
£43000 - £50000 per annum + £5K Car Allowance + Bens : May & Stephens Recrui...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bens : May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're...
£16000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £23k - £45k: Connex Education: Connex Educatio...