Watch: Inès de la Fressange's daughter stars in Bottega Veneta's first fragrance ad
Friday 22 July 2011
Nine d'Urso is the face of the luxe label Bottega Veneta's eponymous perfume.
In the just-released commercial, d'Urso appears to be madly in love with a shirtless companion, frolicking on a beach in the signature all-American romance of director Bruce Weber.
"The challenge was to picture the soul of a fragrance," Bottega Veneta said in a statement. "...Weber possesses a unique and uncanny ability to capture the authentic moment. He sees more than others see, and so produces striking images of innocence and sensuality."
Bottega Veneta, due out in September, will be the first scent released by the brand, which is predominantly known for its leather handbags but also shows its ready-to-wear collections in Milan and produces several accessory and jewelry lines. Other houses that have recently introduced their debut fragrances include Elie Saab and BCBG Max Azria.
Watch the full video at http://youtu.be/gcneDU3BMJY.
A longer version can be found at new website http://bottegavenetaparfum.com, which launched Friday.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Mac OS X Yosemite download: How to get the open beta of Apple's latest operating system
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s ‘Big Society’ in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...