Watch: Inès de la Fressange's daughter stars in Bottega Veneta's first fragrance ad
Friday 22 July 2011
Nine d'Urso is the face of the luxe label Bottega Veneta's eponymous perfume.
In the just-released commercial, d'Urso appears to be madly in love with a shirtless companion, frolicking on a beach in the signature all-American romance of director Bruce Weber.
"The challenge was to picture the soul of a fragrance," Bottega Veneta said in a statement. "...Weber possesses a unique and uncanny ability to capture the authentic moment. He sees more than others see, and so produces striking images of innocence and sensuality."
Bottega Veneta, due out in September, will be the first scent released by the brand, which is predominantly known for its leather handbags but also shows its ready-to-wear collections in Milan and produces several accessory and jewelry lines. Other houses that have recently introduced their debut fragrances include Elie Saab and BCBG Max Azria.
Watch the full video at http://youtu.be/gcneDU3BMJY.
A longer version can be found at new website http://bottegavenetaparfum.com, which launched Friday.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£16000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for individual...
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£40000 - £95000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Trainee Vehicle Inspectors / Pu...