Watch: Isaiah Mustafa in cologne ad making-of
Thursday 03 March 2011
It is fair to say that the Old Spice ads starring former American football player Isaiah Mustafa, now known as "the Old Spice guy," are some of today's biggest viral successes as well as some of the most accomplished productions in advertising, but how does their mindblowing change of scenery actually work?
Old Spice has released a making-of video that shows fans how Mustafa and his team use a combination of set-building and technology to achieve the rapid succession of sites and settings, while the Old Spice guy remains seemingly unfazed by it all, happily holding props in front of the camera.
Watch the highly entertaining clip, featuring outtakes and interviews, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32TZSXG2y7E.
Mustafa, who got millions of views for each installment (as well as plenty of celebrity video responses), will star in the Hollywood movie Horrible Bosses, set for release later this year.
Life & Style blogs
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...