Watch: Jude Law in new fragrance short film by Guy Ritchie
Friday 30 July 2010
British actor, Jude Law, who has been the face of the Dior Homme fragrance for the past two years, will star in a new short film for the perfume, to be released August 3.
The movie - shot in Paris in March - was directed by Guy Ritchie, while photographer Peter Lindbergh was responsible for the image campaign, which all in all makes for very promising team work.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Eating quinoa and whole grains every day could help you live longer
- 1 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 2 Finland schools: Subjects scrapped and replaced with 'topics' as country reforms its education system
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...
£11 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Small friendly Ford dealership based i...
£18300 - £20300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The flat management structure a...