Watch: Justin Bieber's women's fragrance commercial
Tuesday 24 May 2011
The teen star has released the official commercial for his upcoming women's fragrance Someday, set to launch June 20.
"Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy," he told Women's Wear Daily. "I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."
While skeptics might roll their eyes at the announcement, the 14- to 18-year-old girls of this world will be sure to rejoice at the thought of soon being able to spritz themselves with a fruity floral juice concocted in Bieber World. Proceeds from the fragrance sales will go to charities such as Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
His Someday fragrance - whose flacon is maybe a bit too inspired by Marc Jacobs's Lola bottle - will come to US stores including Macy's, Sephora, Dillard's and Nordstrom in June. Prices range from $35 to $55.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/m_PXszrG1mI. An official app for the perfume has also just been released.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...
£32000 - £42000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...