Watch: Justin Bieber's women's fragrance commercial
Tuesday 24 May 2011
The teen star has released the official commercial for his upcoming women's fragrance Someday, set to launch June 20.
"Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy," he told Women's Wear Daily. "I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."
While skeptics might roll their eyes at the announcement, the 14- to 18-year-old girls of this world will be sure to rejoice at the thought of soon being able to spritz themselves with a fruity floral juice concocted in Bieber World. Proceeds from the fragrance sales will go to charities such as Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
His Someday fragrance - whose flacon is maybe a bit too inspired by Marc Jacobs's Lola bottle - will come to US stores including Macy's, Sephora, Dillard's and Nordstrom in June. Prices range from $35 to $55.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/m_PXszrG1mI. An official app for the perfume has also just been released.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...