Watch: Justin Bieber's women's fragrance commercial
Tuesday 24 May 2011
The teen star has released the official commercial for his upcoming women's fragrance Someday, set to launch June 20.
"Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy," he told Women's Wear Daily. "I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."
While skeptics might roll their eyes at the announcement, the 14- to 18-year-old girls of this world will be sure to rejoice at the thought of soon being able to spritz themselves with a fruity floral juice concocted in Bieber World. Proceeds from the fragrance sales will go to charities such as Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
His Someday fragrance - whose flacon is maybe a bit too inspired by Marc Jacobs's Lola bottle - will come to US stores including Macy's, Sephora, Dillard's and Nordstrom in June. Prices range from $35 to $55.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/m_PXszrG1mI. An official app for the perfume has also just been released.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...