Watch: Justin Timberlake in new fragrance ad
The commercial for the women's flanker to Givenchy's Play fragrance can now be watched
Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped to make the men's scent popular in 2008, is also starring in the women's commercial alongside model Noot Sear.
The flacon, too, will be similar - but the familiar MP3 design will have a more feminine twist thanks to girly colors and Swarovski crystals.
There will be two new fragrances: RWD Play FFWD for Her, with notes of amyris wood, pink peppercorns, and sweet pea, and RWD Play FFWD Intense, featuring orange and tiare flower and Tonka bean. Both will launch in August, and prices are estimated to start at €45.
Watch the ad on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-hxr4DiE-k.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...