Watch: Justin Timberlake in new fragrance ad
Friday 02 July 2010
The commercial for the women's flanker to Givenchy's Play fragrance can now be watched
Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped to make the men's scent popular in 2008, is also starring in the women's commercial alongside model Noot Sear.
The flacon, too, will be similar - but the familiar MP3 design will have a more feminine twist thanks to girly colors and Swarovski crystals.
There will be two new fragrances: RWD Play FFWD for Her, with notes of amyris wood, pink peppercorns, and sweet pea, and RWD Play FFWD Intense, featuring orange and tiare flower and Tonka bean. Both will launch in August, and prices are estimated to start at €45.
Watch the ad on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-hxr4DiE-k.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
Contraceptive pill 'can affect emotions by changing structure of brain'
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...