Watch: Justin Timberlake in new fragrance ad
Friday 02 July 2010
The commercial for the women's flanker to Givenchy's Play fragrance can now be watched
Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped to make the men's scent popular in 2008, is also starring in the women's commercial alongside model Noot Sear.
The flacon, too, will be similar - but the familiar MP3 design will have a more feminine twist thanks to girly colors and Swarovski crystals.
There will be two new fragrances: RWD Play FFWD for Her, with notes of amyris wood, pink peppercorns, and sweet pea, and RWD Play FFWD Intense, featuring orange and tiare flower and Tonka bean. Both will launch in August, and prices are estimated to start at €45.
Watch the ad on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-hxr4DiE-k.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' involving 300,000 pieces of rubbish must be averted, warn scientists
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...