Watch: Kate Moss in new lipstick ad
Saturday 12 March 2011
Celebrity/fashion gossip blog Coco Perez has premiered Dior's new commercial for its Addict lipsticks, starring Kate Moss.
The ad shows la Moss getting dressed in a Parisian apartment and applying a glossy pink color in a taxi on the way to a glamorous event where she gets greeted by a swarm of paparazzi.
Last fashion week season, the shoot of the commercial in the streets of Paris had prompted rumors that are now confirmed about the supermodel being Dior Beauté's new face.
It is not the first time that Moss has channeled a Parisian mademoiselle for a major beauty brand - just last year, Yves Saint Laurent released its Parisienne fragrance with her fronting the campaign.
Dior Addict lipsticks come in 44 creamy but light shades, retailing for $39 each.
Watch the commercial at http://bit.ly/eDNIEh.
Life & Style blogs
Biggest structure in the universe is huge hole, scientists find
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Female student 'burned up from the inside' and dies after taking eight DNP diet pills
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils its Doodle and Nessie Street View
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This winner of the best new business in Shrops...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This winner of the best new business in shrops...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company are looking for a highly or...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Trainee Recruitment Consultan...