Watch: Kate Moss in new lipstick ad
Saturday 12 March 2011
Celebrity/fashion gossip blog Coco Perez has premiered Dior's new commercial for its Addict lipsticks, starring Kate Moss.
The ad shows la Moss getting dressed in a Parisian apartment and applying a glossy pink color in a taxi on the way to a glamorous event where she gets greeted by a swarm of paparazzi.
Last fashion week season, the shoot of the commercial in the streets of Paris had prompted rumors that are now confirmed about the supermodel being Dior Beauté's new face.
It is not the first time that Moss has channeled a Parisian mademoiselle for a major beauty brand - just last year, Yves Saint Laurent released its Parisienne fragrance with her fronting the campaign.
Dior Addict lipsticks come in 44 creamy but light shades, retailing for $39 each.
Watch the commercial at http://bit.ly/eDNIEh.
Life & Style blogs
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
The 10 Best kitchen knives
Kim Jong-ale: How did Ushers brewery of Trowbridge end up in North Korea producing Pyongyang's number one beer - and what did it take to set up a taste test back in Wiltshire?
- 1 KFC 'sorry' after lesbian couple are kicked out of Bath restaurant for 'heavy petting'
- 2 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
- 5 Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...