Watch: Kate Moss in new lipstick ad
Saturday 12 March 2011
Celebrity/fashion gossip blog Coco Perez has premiered Dior's new commercial for its Addict lipsticks, starring Kate Moss.
The ad shows la Moss getting dressed in a Parisian apartment and applying a glossy pink color in a taxi on the way to a glamorous event where she gets greeted by a swarm of paparazzi.
Last fashion week season, the shoot of the commercial in the streets of Paris had prompted rumors that are now confirmed about the supermodel being Dior Beauté's new face.
It is not the first time that Moss has channeled a Parisian mademoiselle for a major beauty brand - just last year, Yves Saint Laurent released its Parisienne fragrance with her fronting the campaign.
Dior Addict lipsticks come in 44 creamy but light shades, retailing for $39 each.
Watch the commercial at http://bit.ly/eDNIEh.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...