Watch: Kate Moss on her wedding
Friday 19 August 2011
As part of its wedding exclusive published in the September issue, US
Vogue has released a rare interview with the British supermodel.
In the video, Moss talks about the feeling she got when she put on her wedding dress (designed by the now controversial designer John Galliano), how she wanted her wedding to be "Rock'n'Roll Great Gatsby," and says that she now sympathizes with bridezillas.
Watch the clip at http://youtu.be/l5EgAFHM21E.
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Reader dilemma: My wife only wants to have sex when she's drunk
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
£30000 - £37000 per annum + attractive benefits: Ashdown Group: .NET Developer...
Main Pay Scale : Randstad Education Leeds: Biology Teacher to A Level - Female...
£26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: SAP Assessor Job T...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education is urgently...