Watch: Lara Stone stars in Calvin Klein's new underwear ad
Friday 15 July 2011
The supermodel is the new face and body of the brand's Naked Glamour campaign.
Following in the footsteps of actresses Zoe Saldana and Eva Mendes, Stone is heating up print and video ads for Calvin Klein's underwear even though her campaign - shot by Patrick Demarchelier - seems softer and less raunchy than that of Mendes, for instance.
The model also recently bagged Tom Ford's beauty campaign and covers the August issue of French Vogue.
Naked Glamour will include bras, panties, shapewear and sleepwear in neutral colors. Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/xbkxaTl7zBA.
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
International Space Station could be fitted with huge lasers to shoot down space junk
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils Doodle and Nessie Street View
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Parma, Missouri: 80 per cent of town's police quit after first black mayor is elected
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Google search history can now be downloaded in its entirety, mass embarrassment expected
£35-45K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer / Web ...
£18000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for your first ...
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Small and agile digital marketi...
£12000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A national firm of chartered ce...