Watch: Lara Stone stars in Calvin Klein's new underwear ad
Friday 15 July 2011
The supermodel is the new face and body of the brand's Naked Glamour campaign.
Following in the footsteps of actresses Zoe Saldana and Eva Mendes, Stone is heating up print and video ads for Calvin Klein's underwear even though her campaign - shot by Patrick Demarchelier - seems softer and less raunchy than that of Mendes, for instance.
The model also recently bagged Tom Ford's beauty campaign and covers the August issue of French Vogue.
Naked Glamour will include bras, panties, shapewear and sleepwear in neutral colors. Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/xbkxaTl7zBA.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...