Watch: Lara Stone stars in Calvin Klein's new underwear ad
Friday 15 July 2011
The supermodel is the new face and body of the brand's Naked Glamour campaign.
Following in the footsteps of actresses Zoe Saldana and Eva Mendes, Stone is heating up print and video ads for Calvin Klein's underwear even though her campaign - shot by Patrick Demarchelier - seems softer and less raunchy than that of Mendes, for instance.
The model also recently bagged Tom Ford's beauty campaign and covers the August issue of French Vogue.
Naked Glamour will include bras, panties, shapewear and sleepwear in neutral colors. Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/xbkxaTl7zBA.
Life & Style blogs
Twitter not working: Social network says problem with tweets not showing is fixed
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Anti-smoking adverts accused of 'scaremongering'
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
£23000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This national Company that manu...
£13000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Scotland's leading life insuran...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Maintenance Assistant is requ...
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...