Watch: model dance-off in new Fan di Fendi video
Wednesday 27 July 2011
Italian fashion brand Fendi has released a new behind-the-scenes clip in anticipation of its new eau de toilette version of the Fan di Fendi scent, due out this fall.
In the video, top models Anja Rubik, Karmen Pedaru, and Abbey Lee can be seen dancing and generally being their sexy selves in a nightclub-inspired get-up.
Other major fragrance launches planned for this fall are Calvin Klein's Forbidden Euphoria, Dolce & Gabbana's La Tempérance & Le Fou, Jean Paul Gaultier's Kokorico, Jil Sander's Eve, and Valentina by Valentino.
Watch the Fendi video at http://youtu.be/8YnAD5jvUVw.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (MySQL, ...