Watch: Natalie Portman stars in new fragrance commercial
Wednesday 23 February 2011
Black Swan star Natalie Portman features in a new TV ad for Christian Dior's Miss Dior Chérie fragrance.
Again directed by Sofia Coppola, this latest installment for the scent shows the Oscar nominee as her most French self, dressing up in Dior (bien sûr), lounging around a dreamy bedroom, and blindfolding her male counterpart, with whom she earlier admitted to having felt like a "cougar" due to his young age.
Natalie Portman follows fellow actress Marion Cotillard as a face for the brand; Cotillard starred in the Lady Dior series, directed by the likes of David Lynch. Miss Dior Chérie was previously embodied by the model Maryna Linchuk.
Just like Coppola, photographer Tim Walker is back on board for the campaign, with him taking on the print ads.
As opposed to many of her colleagues - including Jennifer Aniston (with International Flavors & Fragrances), Halle Berry, or Jennifer Lopez (both with Coty) - Portman has not yet released her own fragrance.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Phase Co-ordinator for Foundation and Key S...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: SEN Teacher We have a fantastic special n...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an 11-18 all ability co-educat...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 6 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...