Watch: Natalie Portman stars in new fragrance commercial
Wednesday 23 February 2011
Black Swan star Natalie Portman features in a new TV ad for Christian Dior's Miss Dior Chérie fragrance.
Again directed by Sofia Coppola, this latest installment for the scent shows the Oscar nominee as her most French self, dressing up in Dior (bien sûr), lounging around a dreamy bedroom, and blindfolding her male counterpart, with whom she earlier admitted to having felt like a "cougar" due to his young age.
Natalie Portman follows fellow actress Marion Cotillard as a face for the brand; Cotillard starred in the Lady Dior series, directed by the likes of David Lynch. Miss Dior Chérie was previously embodied by the model Maryna Linchuk.
Just like Coppola, photographer Tim Walker is back on board for the campaign, with him taking on the print ads.
As opposed to many of her colleagues - including Jennifer Aniston (with International Flavors & Fragrances), Halle Berry, or Jennifer Lopez (both with Coty) - Portman has not yet released her own fragrance.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - This is a very unusual law c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior VB.NET ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...