Watch: Natalie Portman stars in new fragrance commercial
Wednesday 23 February 2011
Black Swan star Natalie Portman features in a new TV ad for Christian Dior's Miss Dior Chérie fragrance.
Again directed by Sofia Coppola, this latest installment for the scent shows the Oscar nominee as her most French self, dressing up in Dior (bien sûr), lounging around a dreamy bedroom, and blindfolding her male counterpart, with whom she earlier admitted to having felt like a "cougar" due to his young age.
Natalie Portman follows fellow actress Marion Cotillard as a face for the brand; Cotillard starred in the Lady Dior series, directed by the likes of David Lynch. Miss Dior Chérie was previously embodied by the model Maryna Linchuk.
Just like Coppola, photographer Tim Walker is back on board for the campaign, with him taking on the print ads.
As opposed to many of her colleagues - including Jennifer Aniston (with International Flavors & Fragrances), Halle Berry, or Jennifer Lopez (both with Coty) - Portman has not yet released her own fragrance.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 2 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 3 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
- 4 Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
- 5 Kate Moss on the naked Calvin Klein shoot and the obsession that ended her relationship
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for the ...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time Administrator/Secreta...
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...