Watch: Old Spice creates another instant cult ad
Thursday 01 July 2010
Fragrance brand Old Spice is harvesting the 'back-to-manlihood' trend with its second instalment of the popular "Smell like a Man, Man" campaign.
The spot again stars former football player Isaiah Mustafa, who bagged the label more than 11 million YouTube hits with the first ad and scored an NBC show deal for himself.
Mustafa presents a whirldwind of dream-man activities including baking birthday cakes, building a home with his own hands, and swan-diving into a hot tub. Does your man do all that or even look like him?, Mustafa asks. The answer: No, but at least he can smell like him.
Watch the commercial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway in dense fog
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The majority of sex workers enjoy their job - why should we find that surprising?
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This Pension Specialist was established early...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Central London based firm loo...
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...