Watch: Old Spice creates another instant cult ad
Thursday 01 July 2010
Fragrance brand Old Spice is harvesting the 'back-to-manlihood' trend with its second instalment of the popular "Smell like a Man, Man" campaign.
The spot again stars former football player Isaiah Mustafa, who bagged the label more than 11 million YouTube hits with the first ad and scored an NBC show deal for himself.
Mustafa presents a whirldwind of dream-man activities including baking birthday cakes, building a home with his own hands, and swan-diving into a hot tub. Does your man do all that or even look like him?, Mustafa asks. The answer: No, but at least he can smell like him.
Watch the commercial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE.
Life & Style blogs
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
Watch teenager Collin Burns break the Rubik's Cube world record by solving puzzle in just 5.25 seconds
'Are you beach body ready?' backlash: Protein World boss labels feminist campaigners 'terrorists'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 Stephen Hawking endorses Labour in the General Election
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Photographer/ Floor planner /...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Front-End Developer - Guildford/Craw...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is...
£16000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ambitious and motivated Sale...