Watch: Old Spice creates another instant cult ad
Thursday 01 July 2010
Fragrance brand Old Spice is harvesting the 'back-to-manlihood' trend with its second instalment of the popular "Smell like a Man, Man" campaign.
The spot again stars former football player Isaiah Mustafa, who bagged the label more than 11 million YouTube hits with the first ad and scored an NBC show deal for himself.
Mustafa presents a whirldwind of dream-man activities including baking birthday cakes, building a home with his own hands, and swan-diving into a hot tub. Does your man do all that or even look like him?, Mustafa asks. The answer: No, but at least he can smell like him.
Watch the commercial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
Unpaid - £4 lunch allowance plus travel to and from work: Barnardo's: Purpose ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: From modest beginnings the comp...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: From modest beginnings the comp...
£15000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...