Watch: Santigold and Spankrock dance in Alexander Wang's new video
Wednesday 13 July 2011
The king of the New York hipster scene is continuing his love affair with musician spokesmodels: after DJ Diplo, Wang hired rappers Santigold and Spankrock to star in his latest campaign clip.
Santigold has been increasingly venturing into the realms of fashion recently, having just designed a collection with urban shoe brand Vans.
As part of an ongoing trend of recording artists premiering their new tracks in advertising, the video is set against an exclusive remix of Santigold's "Go."
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/xlgM_VU7nhQ.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£330 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Lond...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Reading: Maths Teacher required to teach Furthe...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary teachers requ...
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and growing IT Consultancy fir...