Watch: Santigold and Spankrock dance in Alexander Wang's new video
Wednesday 13 July 2011
The king of the New York hipster scene is continuing his love affair with musician spokesmodels: after DJ Diplo, Wang hired rappers Santigold and Spankrock to star in his latest campaign clip.
Santigold has been increasingly venturing into the realms of fashion recently, having just designed a collection with urban shoe brand Vans.
As part of an ongoing trend of recording artists premiering their new tracks in advertising, the video is set against an exclusive remix of Santigold's "Go."
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/xlgM_VU7nhQ.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: C#.Net Developer - C#, ASP.Net, HTML...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the South West'...
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An expanding business based in ...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As an award winning and leading...