Watch: the ad for Gaultier's first men's fragrance in 15 years
Thursday 08 September 2011
Spanish model Jon Kortajarena dances the flamenco in a feather costume in a new commercial for Jean Paul Gaultier's Kokorico perfume.
Shot by Jean Baptiste Mondino, the clip is further proof of dance's current popularity in beauty campaigns: just recently, Léa Seydoux danced the Apache for Prada's Candy fragrance, and Anja Rubik, Karmen Pedaru, and Abbey Lee busted their best moves for Fan di Fendi.
Kokoriko - which is a reference to France's national animal, the rooster, which cries "Cocorico" in French - is a composition of fig leaf, cocoa bean, patchouli, cedar, and vetiver, and is available from this month.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/G1e-PGNmSeQ.
A making-of video that shows how the fragrance's flacon was produced can be found at http://youtu.be/H8wFTkDJAsY.
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
Internet porn-viewers 'should expect viewing histories to be made public'
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...