Watch: the ad for Gaultier's first men's fragrance in 15 years
Thursday 08 September 2011
Spanish model Jon Kortajarena dances the flamenco in a feather costume in a new commercial for Jean Paul Gaultier's Kokorico perfume.
Shot by Jean Baptiste Mondino, the clip is further proof of dance's current popularity in beauty campaigns: just recently, Léa Seydoux danced the Apache for Prada's Candy fragrance, and Anja Rubik, Karmen Pedaru, and Abbey Lee busted their best moves for Fan di Fendi.
Kokoriko - which is a reference to France's national animal, the rooster, which cries "Cocorico" in French - is a composition of fig leaf, cocoa bean, patchouli, cedar, and vetiver, and is available from this month.
Watch the commercial at http://youtu.be/G1e-PGNmSeQ.
A making-of video that shows how the fragrance's flacon was produced can be found at http://youtu.be/H8wFTkDJAsY.
Life & Style blogs
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
Curvy model Kate Upton is returning to the big screen for the film The Layover
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A challenging opportunity for a...
£14000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£19000 - £19665 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking to join an awar...