Watch: the Marisa Miller commercial that was 'too sexy for TV'
Wednesday 16 June 2010
A previously banned
Guitar Hero ad starring Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller has surfaced on the web.
Filmed in 2008 for the popular Activision video game, the commercial starring a lingerie-clad Miller, rocking out on an electric guitar and drums, was deemed too racy for television and was never officially released. The ad can now be watched on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3f6GW58nQA.
Fellow model Heidi Klum previously starred in the Guitar Hero: World Tour campaign: her very similar video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x2eZIc7Cwo) features the same parody of Tom Cruise's pantless dance in Risky Business, even against the same backdrop. If Miller's ad was "too sexy" like in the Right Said Fred song, Klum's - released just a few months before - sure was too. An internal mix-up?
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...