Watch: the Marisa Miller commercial that was 'too sexy for TV'
Wednesday 16 June 2010
A previously banned
Guitar Hero ad starring Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller has surfaced on the web.
Filmed in 2008 for the popular Activision video game, the commercial starring a lingerie-clad Miller, rocking out on an electric guitar and drums, was deemed too racy for television and was never officially released. The ad can now be watched on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3f6GW58nQA.
Fellow model Heidi Klum previously starred in the Guitar Hero: World Tour campaign: her very similar video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x2eZIc7Cwo) features the same parody of Tom Cruise's pantless dance in Risky Business, even against the same backdrop. If Miller's ad was "too sexy" like in the Right Said Fred song, Klum's - released just a few months before - sure was too. An internal mix-up?
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: CRM MS Dynamic...
£22000 - £33000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: ICT TeacherLeedsRandstad ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Graduate C#.NET Developer (TDD, ASP.NET, SQL) Su...
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior SQL DBA...