Watch: video highlights from Copenhagen Fashion Week
Monday 07 February 2011
From Vibskov's avant-garde show to luxurious fur and the rise of new design talent Stine Goya - here is what Copenhagen's designers showcased over the past days.
Henrik Vibskov showed both men's and women's clothes that were paraded around a giant dining table.
Purples and greys dominated at Benedikte Utzon's show.
Baum und Pferdgarten succeeded in making gothic- and even punk-inspired outfits look polished.
By far the most-lauded presentation this Copenhagen fashion week: Stine Goya.
Finally, here is the Kopenhagen Fur collective's promotional video of the season.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£65000 - £80000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Finance Director required to jo...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity fo...
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£27000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: A Quality Technician...