Watch: video highlights from Copenhagen Fashion Week
Monday 07 February 2011
From Vibskov's avant-garde show to luxurious fur and the rise of new design talent Stine Goya - here is what Copenhagen's designers showcased over the past days.
Henrik Vibskov showed both men's and women's clothes that were paraded around a giant dining table.
Purples and greys dominated at Benedikte Utzon's show.
Baum und Pferdgarten succeeded in making gothic- and even punk-inspired outfits look polished.
By far the most-lauded presentation this Copenhagen fashion week: Stine Goya.
Finally, here is the Kopenhagen Fur collective's promotional video of the season.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...