Watch: video highlights from Copenhagen Fashion Week
Monday 07 February 2011
From Vibskov's avant-garde show to luxurious fur and the rise of new design talent Stine Goya - here is what Copenhagen's designers showcased over the past days.
Henrik Vibskov showed both men's and women's clothes that were paraded around a giant dining table.
Purples and greys dominated at Benedikte Utzon's show.
Baum und Pferdgarten succeeded in making gothic- and even punk-inspired outfits look polished.
By far the most-lauded presentation this Copenhagen fashion week: Stine Goya.
Finally, here is the Kopenhagen Fur collective's promotional video of the season.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
lifeIt takes year-long dedication to get Selfridges ready for 25 December. And they're already working on plans for 2015...
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences, as judge labels him a 'dangerous sexual predator'
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...
£21999 - £27001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have exten...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£42000 - £51000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Are You Receiving...