Watch: video highlights from Copenhagen Fashion Week
Monday 07 February 2011
From Vibskov's avant-garde show to luxurious fur and the rise of new design talent Stine Goya - here is what Copenhagen's designers showcased over the past days.
Henrik Vibskov showed both men's and women's clothes that were paraded around a giant dining table.
Purples and greys dominated at Benedikte Utzon's show.
Baum und Pferdgarten succeeded in making gothic- and even punk-inspired outfits look polished.
By far the most-lauded presentation this Copenhagen fashion week: Stine Goya.
Finally, here is the Kopenhagen Fur collective's promotional video of the season.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
1 in 3 women will get bacterial vaginosis but are unlikely to know what it is
Alzheimer's breakthrough: Scientists may have found potential cause of the disease in the behaviour of immune cells - giving new hope to millions
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...