Watch: video highlights from Stockholm Fashion Week
Tuesday 16 August 2011
See the collections of the Swedish fashion capital's most established brands and rising stars.
Ann-Sofie Back showed her fourth collection for Cheap Monday, which was all about color blocking and neon.
Swedish Hasbeens - now better-known thanks to their H&M collaboration - integrated artistic dance performances into their fashion show.
Part 1: http://youtu.be/cgGnVyOlM_s
Part 2: http://youtu.be/ylCQcpq6Ppk
One of the biggest brands in the country, Filippa K, delivered a solid yet unsurprising collection.
Whyred did what it does best: wardrobe staples with a twist.
Carin Wester showed a line inspired by travels to Morocco and China.
One of the most hyped Swedish labels of the moment is Minimarket.
Hernandez Cornet presented an interesting mix between 1990s nostalgia and science fiction.
Life & Style blogs
Twitter not working: Social network says problem with tweets not showing is fixed
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Panel Wireman required for small electro...
£25000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SME based in East Cheshire, ...