Watch: video highlights from Stockholm Fashion Week
Tuesday 16 August 2011
See the collections of the Swedish fashion capital's most established brands and rising stars.
Ann-Sofie Back showed her fourth collection for Cheap Monday, which was all about color blocking and neon.
Swedish Hasbeens - now better-known thanks to their H&M collaboration - integrated artistic dance performances into their fashion show.
Part 1: http://youtu.be/cgGnVyOlM_s
Part 2: http://youtu.be/ylCQcpq6Ppk
One of the biggest brands in the country, Filippa K, delivered a solid yet unsurprising collection.
Whyred did what it does best: wardrobe staples with a twist.
Carin Wester showed a line inspired by travels to Morocco and China.
One of the most hyped Swedish labels of the moment is Minimarket.
Hernandez Cornet presented an interesting mix between 1990s nostalgia and science fiction.
Life & Style blogs
Report finds English children among the unhappiest in world
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all this ice bucket challenge money
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - An excellent new instruction w...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Server Developer SQL, PHP, C#, Real Time,...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer C#, Win Forms, WPF, WCF, MVVM...