Watch: Vincent Cassel in new Nuit de l'Homme ad
Saturday 09 April 2011
The French actor is starring in a new commercial for Yves Saint Laurent's best-selling men's fragrance.
Having fronted the Nuit de l'Homme campaign for two years now, it was Cassel who suggested director Darren Aronofsky, with whom he had already worked on Black Swan, for the ad.
The script for the short film is based on Søren Kierkegaard's The Seducer's Diary and follows a mysterious Cassel around Paris, seducing several women played by models Marine Vacth, Alyssa Ali, and Eniko Mihalik.
The print campaign, which also broke this month, was shot by photographers Mert & Marcus.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFmgFWVKy08.
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...