Watch: Vincent Cassel in new Nuit de l'Homme ad
Saturday 09 April 2011
The French actor is starring in a new commercial for Yves Saint Laurent's best-selling men's fragrance.
Having fronted the Nuit de l'Homme campaign for two years now, it was Cassel who suggested director Darren Aronofsky, with whom he had already worked on Black Swan, for the ad.
The script for the short film is based on Søren Kierkegaard's The Seducer's Diary and follows a mysterious Cassel around Paris, seducing several women played by models Marine Vacth, Alyssa Ali, and Eniko Mihalik.
The print campaign, which also broke this month, was shot by photographers Mert & Marcus.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFmgFWVKy08.
Life & Style blogs
Schematics from Israel's Iron Dome missile shield 'hacked' by Chinese, says report
Meow Chat: New messaging app combines Tinder and WhatsApp - but is it safe?
Ebola epidemic: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...