Watch: Vincent Cassel in new Nuit de l'Homme ad
Saturday 09 April 2011
The French actor is starring in a new commercial for Yves Saint Laurent's best-selling men's fragrance.
Having fronted the Nuit de l'Homme campaign for two years now, it was Cassel who suggested director Darren Aronofsky, with whom he had already worked on Black Swan, for the ad.
The script for the short film is based on Søren Kierkegaard's The Seducer's Diary and follows a mysterious Cassel around Paris, seducing several women played by models Marine Vacth, Alyssa Ali, and Eniko Mihalik.
The print campaign, which also broke this month, was shot by photographers Mert & Marcus.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFmgFWVKy08.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 'Gene drive': Scientists sound alarm over supercharged GM organisms which could spread in the wild and cause environmental disasters
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has bec...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This strategic outsourcing and energy se...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an I...
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...