Watch: Vincent Cassel in new Nuit de l'Homme ad
Saturday 09 April 2011
The French actor is starring in a new commercial for Yves Saint Laurent's best-selling men's fragrance.
Having fronted the Nuit de l'Homme campaign for two years now, it was Cassel who suggested director Darren Aronofsky, with whom he had already worked on Black Swan, for the ad.
The script for the short film is based on Søren Kierkegaard's The Seducer's Diary and follows a mysterious Cassel around Paris, seducing several women played by models Marine Vacth, Alyssa Ali, and Eniko Mihalik.
The print campaign, which also broke this month, was shot by photographers Mert & Marcus.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFmgFWVKy08.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...