Watch: Vincent Cassel in new Nuit de l'Homme ad
Saturday 09 April 2011
The French actor is starring in a new commercial for Yves Saint Laurent's best-selling men's fragrance.
Having fronted the Nuit de l'Homme campaign for two years now, it was Cassel who suggested director Darren Aronofsky, with whom he had already worked on Black Swan, for the ad.
The script for the short film is based on Søren Kierkegaard's The Seducer's Diary and follows a mysterious Cassel around Paris, seducing several women played by models Marine Vacth, Alyssa Ali, and Eniko Mihalik.
The print campaign, which also broke this month, was shot by photographers Mert & Marcus.
Watch the ad at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFmgFWVKy08.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Apple of China' launches flagship mobile to challenge the iPhone
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 3 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 4 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£100 - £110 per day: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Hampshire
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: My client is lo...